Romantic Riverside Provencal Venue
Idyllic wedding venue in Provence, south of France with pool, chapel, gardens and riverside parkland. Sleeps 30, caters 150
Vaucluse, South of France
This beautiful venue is nestled just on the outskirts of Avignon and it invites you to enjoy your special occasions in the heart of Provence. Whether it's weddings, birthdays, family reunions, work meetings, team-building events, or creative projects like film and photo shoots, our venue is versatile and ready for it all.
Steeped in history, this estate started its journey as a 15th-century paper mill. Today, it stands proudly as a recognized historical monument, conveniently located in Vaucluse.
We provide an authentic Provencal setting that effortlessly combines charm and practicality. Experience the authentic French art of living in a relaxed atmosphere that captures the essence of Provence.
Discover a place of great charm which includes;
- Reception room of 170m2 entirely glazed, with direct access to the swimming pool and the principal yard
- Bastide composed of 13 typically Provencal rooms distributed in 7 apartments
- Pool and beautiful riverside gardens
- Private chapel listed as a historical monument in France
- An Atelier and Mill are two spaces that can accommodate your cocktails and ceremonies regardless of the weather
- Ruins of the Abbey built in the 15th century and classified as a historical monument in France
- Further accommodation nearby
At a glance